Hello, World

Friday 4 May 2012

I thought it only polite to begin with a quick introduction to welcome you to Dirty Sexy Stuff. I'm in my early twenties, live in the UK and have been single since time immemorial i.e. 2006. Oh, and I like fucking. That's a pretty good basis for starting a blog about sex and relationships, right?

Even though I've watched more episodes of Sex and the City than I care to admit, I'm no Carrie Bradshaw. Why, yes I am writing this on my laptop, lying on my bed in a pair of cotton knickers and an oversized Van Halen t-shirt BUT I'm fairly sure Carrie wasn't also straddling a hot water bottle and surrounded by a sea of empty Fruitella wrappers. My sexual encounters are much more akin to something out of a terrible teen comedy; usually something goes wrong, awkwardness ensues for one or both of us, and the incident is never spoken of again. Sometimes it's great though, which is pretty sweet. I guess that's the same for everyone (don't even try to tell me you've never fallen out of a bed whilst having sex or queefed at a highly inappropriate moment because I know you're LYING), you've got to take the good with the bad. And sometimes the bad ones actually turn out to be hilarious with hindsight, and you can delight all your friends with your tales of diabolical debauchery.

So anyway, this blog is going to be a mix of anecdotes and encounters, things I've learned about sex, discussions of sex-related topics, and whatever else I'm in the mood for. Sounds good? If nothing else, you can laugh at my (sometimes) awful sex life and rest easy in the knowledge that yours is probably much better than mine.

If you want to get in contact, feel free to leave a comment or send me an email at dirtysexystuff@hotmail.co.uk.

dirtysexy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment